Strike scooping the litter box off your to-do list. With the ScoopFree® Ultra Top-Entry Self-Cleaning Litter Box, there’s no scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat’s litter box for weeks. It uses crystal litter that provides 5 times better odor control than traditional clumping litter by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste . This low-tracking litter also helps keep your floors clean because it is 99% dust free and doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws. Safety sensors ensure that the scooping cycle only occurs when your cat is out of box. It uses disposable trays that have a plastic lining to help protect against leaking, and each tray comes with a lid for quick and easy disposal. There’s even a health counter that tracks how many times your furry feline uses the box, which is a convenient way to detect early signs of a health issue, and the included privacy cover gives your cat a secluded bathroom. PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together®.
- Automatically Removes Waste - No scooping, cleaning or refilling your cat's litter box for weeks
- Unbeatable Odor Control - Crystal litter removes smell by absorbing urine and dehydrating solid waste
- Dust-Free - Low-tracking crystals are 99% dust free and don’t stick to your cat’s paws; a hooded cover helps keep kitty litter inside the box
- Less Mess - The top entry hood has a large, grated surface to help eliminate most litter tracking; a plastic tray lining protects against leaking
- Easy Cleanup - Simply remove the tray and throw it away; each tray includes a lid for quick disposal
- Monitor Your Cat's Health - The health counter and motion sensors keep track of how many times your furry feline uses the box
How it Works
- The PetSafe ScoopFree Top-Entry Self-Cleaning Litter Box is easy to use and can be left alone for weeks at a time. Simply load it with the disposable litter tray pre-filled with crystal litter, plug it in, and watch it work.
- Sensors detect when your cat uses the litter box and start the rake timer.
- During this time, the crystals work to absorb moisture and odors and start dehydrating solid waste. Twenty minutes later, the automatic rake sweeps through the litter, pushing waste into the covered waste trap and locking away odors.
- Every few weeks as needed, remove the disposable tray, cover it with the lid, and throw it away for a quick, hygienic cleanup.
Acclimating Your Cat to the ScoopFree Litter Box
Most cats will easily adapt to the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, but some cats may need an adjustment period to get acclimated. Here are some tips that may help your cat with the transition:
- Place the new ScoopFree litter box next to your cat’s current litter box, allowing them to have access to both boxes for at least a week.
- Add a few handfuls of your cat’s old, unused litter to the new crystal litter tray. You can also add some of the crystal litter to their current box.
- Stop cleaning your cat’s old litter box, allowing it to remain dirty. Since cats prefer a clean litter box, so this will help make the new ScoopFree litter box more appealing.
- Once your cat has transitioned to the ScoopFree box, remove their old box.
For kittens less than 6 months old, leave the litter box unplugged and scoop waste until they are over 6 months. This way, they can get used to using the ScoopFree litter box without any risks.
- ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box
- Top-Entry Hood
- Disposable Litter Tray with Lid
- Bag of Premium Crystal Litter