The ScoopFree® Lavender Crystal Litter 2-Pack is low tracking and 99% dust-free, which means you can do a whole lot less sweeping up! Just 1 bag can last up to 30 days in a single-cat household—that means less time cleaning the litter box so you have more moments to snuggle with your cat! Crystal litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste to quickly remove odors 5 times faster than clumping clay litter. This product includes 2 pre-portioned bags of lightly scented premium crystal litter ready for use. This litter can be used with any brand litter box or reusable tray, but we recommend using it to refill the PetSafe® Deluxe Crystal Litter Box. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Removes Odors Quickly - Crystal litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste to quickly remove odors 5 times faster than clumping clay litter
- Long-lasting - Just 1 bag can last up to 30 days in a single-cat household—that means less time cleaning the litter box so you have more moments to snuggle with your cat
- Less Mess - Crystal litter is low tracking and 99% dust-free—designed for all the days you don’t want to sweep the laundry room floor (again)
- Convenient Size - Includes 2 pre-portioned bags of crystal litter scented with soothing lavender and ready for use (each bag weighs 4.3 lb)
- Compatible Litter Boxes - This litter can be used with any brand litter box or reusable tray, but we recommend using it to refill the PetSafe® Deluxe Crystal Litter Box (but we might be partial)
- 2 Bags of Crystal Litter (4.3 lb each)
How It Works
- The lightly-scented crystals are specially designed to absorb moisture on contact, making it 5x better at controlling odor than clay litter.
- Pair the ScoopFree crystal litter with the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box and Reusable Tray for advanced odor control with no scooping!
- ScoopFree crystal litter can also be used with any traditional litter box. The crystals will keep the litter box smelling fresher, longer - saving you money on litter!
Tips For Maximizing the Life of Your Crystal Litter
- Place the litter box away from areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, showers, and basements. Since the crystal litter controls odor by absorbing moisture, having extra moisture in the air will shorten the life of the tray. Try placing it in a room with moving air to pull away moisture, like a room with a fan.
- If your cat consistently urinates in the same spot, try stirring the crystals occasionally to help distribute saturated crystals.
- Cats with diets that are high in crude fiber and ash content will produce more solid waste, which can prematurely fill the waste trap. Consider changing your cat’s diet to a food with no byproducts or fillers.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including Gentian Violet and Amorphous SIlica, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Pregnant women, babies, small children and immune-deficient individuals should avoid contact with cat litter waste. Cat’s waste may contain toxoplasmosis bacteria that can be harmful to these individuals.