The secret is out: half of the dog population – especially small dogs – sleep on their owners’ beds or other furniture. It’s not magic getting them there! Either their owners do the bending and lifting or the pets accumulate a lifetime of joint stress. Whether looking out for a dachshund’s delicate back or protecting the golden retriever from hip dysplasia, a set of pet steps is just what the veterinarian ordered.
- Attractive inlaid design.
- Neutral-colored dense pile carpet.
- Two-step model for sofa access
- Three-step model for beds and other heights to 32”.
- Carpet tread is solidly attached to provide secure, padded and quiet footing.
- Protective pads keep hard floors free of scratches and keep steps in place on carpets.
- Easy cleaning: wipe wood with damp cloth; vacuum/spot-clean carpet.
- Veterinarian recommended.
- Furniture grade tongue-and-groove assembly is sturdy enough for any size pet.
- Solid wood with durable polyurethane finish.
- Simple assembly with provided materials.
- 2-Step supports up to 120 lbs.
- 3-Step supports up to 200 lbs.
TIP: As a natural wood product, some variability in the color and grain of the stairs is normal. If small nicks or scratches occur, the finish can be restored using colored furniture polish.
15301 Decorative 3 Step
15201 Decorative 2 Step