I had never heard of dogs getting tangled in each others collars...until it happend to me. Absolutely terrifying. My two dogs were roughhousing and one of their jaws was caught in the other's collar. They were both choking and flailing around - I finally got them unhooked, but the memory of that horrifying incident will stay with me forever! I was lucky that I was home, and not at work - or they wouldn't be with me today. So thankful for the KeepSafe collar!!! I feel that my dogs are safe from choking, getting tangled, all while wearing the Keepsafe collar with their very important identification info.
Thank you so much for this life-saving collar! I highly recommend and will NEVER use another collar on my dogs.